[amsat-bb] Re: SimSat-3 Balloon Announcement & Invitation

Stefan Wagener stefan_wagener at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:02:49 PDT 2007

Wonderful!

This is a fantastic teaching and learning tool, especially for K-12 kids.

Keep it up!

PS:

I am still looking for a piece of software that will take the live APRS data
from the balloon via UIView32 and convert it into Az/EL for antenna tracking
for an LVB tracker (Yaesu GS232A) or an EA4TX interface (ARS win or DDE).

Is there anyone who can write such a short program?

Actually, I am willing to pay for the program within reason.

And yes, I know that an old version of MACAPRS was doing something like
that, however that doesn't help at all, since we don't use Macs or have the
program or can use with the above mentioned interfaces.

Thanks!

Stefan, VE4NSA