[amsat-bb] This weekend

Chris Bloy chris at photofuture.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 06:09:42 PDT 2007

Hi All,

First of all, thanks you to all the members that sent me private and via
list messages of support! Unfortunately I will be unable to attend the event
on Saturday due various reasons and me not acting quickly enough on booking
a place :(

Anyway, I will hopefully become a full member of amsat-uk shortly and maybe
if any of you are visiting Portsmouth to Bournemouth you could give me a
demo! A bit cheeky I know, but I am so willing to learn and perhaps teach
our local radio club too..

All the best and may thanks again to you all.

Chris, M0DQO