[amsat-bb] Re: coax patch after the LMR 600

Prathap Kumar vu2pop at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:20:11 PDT 2007

Hi All
Thanks for the tips,
Ok I will look for the LMR400 hope I am lucky to get 3-4 mtrs here.
I hate to use RG-58 for vhf or uhf. Will use the RG-213 till I get the
LMR-400, however this is a very windy season for another month or so and
will have to bring dwn the present 20 ft mast and change over .
My Vhf is IC-275H and Uhf is TS-811E and I run low power  as I dont hog the
Sats or any of the local or dx rptrs here.
Will have all the pictures soon on my page.
Best 73
Pop
VU2POP