[amsat-bb] Re: Yagi Antenna Comparison

Stargate stargatesg1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 5 17:04:18 PDT 2007

Alan,
	Thanks for the tips. I just ordered both the M2, 2MCP22 and 436CP42UG
and figured they will be a bear to construct.
Tips are always helpful when traveling uncharted waters:-)

73's
RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"