[amsat-bb] Re: Ham radio in Films & TV ?

Roger Kolakowski rogerkola at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 21:11:55 PST 2007

Not necessarily ham related, but the B&W "On the Beach" featured enough
Morse Code to entice a submarine from "relatively safe" Australia to nuclear
destroyed California.

Somewhere was the line close to "if a million monkeys with a million

I have to get the old B&W TV out to check it out....BRB  ;-)