[amsat-bb] Re: China has anti-sat missile

William Leijenaar pe1rah at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 23:18:12 PST 2007

Unfortunatly the Chinese blow up the satellite into
many peaces. It would have been a better action when
they push back the satellite towards earth, but at
some 850km satellite altitude its not that easy I

Maybe next time they can show a better use for their
rockets by giving a free-ride to a hamsat ;o)

About the space debris, I red some article about 2
weeks ago. It was from a NASA investigation showing
how many debris per country is contributed (mainly
rocket parts). It was an older pdf document, and very
interresting. Unfortunatly I can not find it anymore,
but the number behind "USA" and "USSR" were one of the

In my search for that document I find some other
interresting webpage showing debris in orbit.
Have a look at:

William, PE1RAH

Do You Yahoo!?