[amsat-bb] Re: ACLog, LoTW, and Satellites

Eric Christensen kf4otn at ericsatcom.net
Tue Jan 16 03:47:12 PST 2007

Okay, at least that showed the field name for the satellite (which would
explain why it wasn't working for me).  It would be nice if ACLog would
have a drop down with all the satellite names in it and would
automatically populate the Prop_Mode, RX_Band and Band fields
appropriately for each satellite.  This would make it completely seamless...