[amsat-bb] Re: OLd things dies

Luc Leblanc lucleblanc6 at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 27 18:23:27 PST 2007

On 26 Feb 2007 at 22:05, kc6uqh wrote:

> Steve,
> People still raise and breed horses, but very few ride to work on a horse.
> The FCC just discovered that you do not need to be able to ride a horse to
> receive a drivers license to opperate a car!
> Art ,

Not satisfied to be looking at as "antiques" the CW versus text messaging
contest on the Jay Leno tonight show depict to 2 Ham dressed as old 18 century
railway telegraphist.

It is hard to prove that some from the very same group are talking on

But yes i can still copy CW at 15 WPM and i never used to be able to work with
a keyer i still have my old radio shack key (the golden one). My coming out...

We all have a bit of "antiques" in each of us but as poison that's the quantity
we have in us who is dangerous.

That's probably a better explanation for premature aging than a lack of intense
physical an regular body activities as bingo, cards playing, curling, shuffle
board and so on...You can add your own one's here :)______________________

Here is the link for the Leno contest. (Click on the blue 9 megabyte blue text

that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE