[amsat-bb] Re: fasincating stuff

Luc Leblanc lucleblanc6 at videotron.ca
Thu Feb 8 20:16:51 PST 2007

On 8 Feb 2007 at 12:45, Nate Duehr wrote:

> Sorry it's a bit off-topic, but I bet a number of folks here will find
> this article and the mysteries -- fascinating.

And there is more!

Beam me up Scotty!

Captain Kirk teleporter seems to be closer than we think:

Now Mallinckrodt Professor of Physics and of Applied Physics, Hau has done it
again. She and her team made a light pulse disappear from one cold cloud then
retrieved it from another cloud nearby. In the process, light was converted
into matter then back into light. For the first time in history, this gives
science a way to control light with matter and vice versa.

The complete text at : http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2007/02.08/99-

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE