[amsat-bb] Re: RX only satellite?

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 20:51:33 PST 2007

HI Bob,

Great idea (assuming we get to actually GET the flash when the mission is

I would recommend doing a survey of the bands proposed for P3E and Eagle,
and maybe some backups.  Over a year's time we would not only gather data on
the various types of activity and noise, but it should be long enough to get
some seasonality and perhaps overall trend data.

Greg  KO6TH