[amsat-bb] Re: Robert Mcqwier

AMSAT Director of Education n6tx at amsat.org
Sat Dec 15 07:36:50 PST 2007

As reported by Fred Parker, Robert McGwier wrote:

>> No one is interesting in funding a private repeater for 20 guys to talk
>> to each other about their brand new scars and brand new meds and we
>> would be FOOLS to kowtow to people who will be dead or uninterested
>> before we get into orbit.

	Did you *really* say that?  If that's truly your attitude, you may well
be dead before we get into orbit!
	Seriously, I assume that the above comment was probably made in a
private email.  But, you should know that anything said in a private
email can be considered public domain, and *will* get repeated.  This
one got posted to amsat-bb.  It's the kind of statement that, taken out
of context, can hurt AMSAT.  Diplomacy is called for.
	73, Paul

Dr. H. Paul Shuch, N6TX
AMSAT Director of Education
n6tx at amsat.org    www.qsl.net/n6tx