[amsat-bb] ANDE warming, Telemetry and Re-entry

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Dec 13 16:26:36 PST 2007

Yes, looks like ANDE will be a re-entry Xmas present.

I will be in Alabama with aged parents and so will not be at my
ground station.  I hope others will capture that last data.  I
just updated the ANDE-OPS web page with the latest I have.  Plus
a plot of temperature and battery voltage.

Warming temps at this point are due to increasing beta angle
probably and not detectible frictional heating yet.