[amsat-bb] Re: Ande-1 and RS0ISS-4 Frequencies ?
hamoen at iae.nl
Sun Dec 9 14:09:38 PST 2007
Both ISS and ANDE work fine using
U APRS VIA ARISS
- Do not Connect, just go in CONVERSE mode and type for example ":Hello World"
- ISS has sometimes delayed transmission
- ISS may see a lot of uplinks in parallel, do you have a beam ?
- ANDE-1 needs to be 'woken up', send a few packets and then it will reply
- I use small doppler compensation
A u 145.823 / d 145.827
B u 145.825 / d 145.825
C u 145.827 / d 145.823 (U = TX, D = RX)
- 50W is more than enough for ISS, but also sufficient for ANDE
- Antenna: I use a 2x6 elements beam (DK7ZB, see my website)
Success & let us know !
>Been trying to send a beacon on 145.825 MHz APRS to these satellites with no
>response ( 50 watts and vertical ) for several weeks now.
>Have these satellites been reprogrammed for another protocol or another
>frequency other than 145.825 ??
More information about the AMSAT-BB