[amsat-bb] Re: keps for earthbound objects

SV1BSX sv1bsx at yahoo.gr
Mon Aug 13 17:01:52 PDT 2007

 Hi Eric,

 by using NOVA-SOFTWARE, the solution is QUITE SIMPLE:

just you have to adjust the "PARKing" Elevation and
Azimuth of your antenna direct to mountain
(Setup=>Antenna rotator=>General=>Park Antenna, and
SET your desire bearing -ie AZ=150, EL=10).

 Thus, when the Auto-Tracking of Satellite will be
completed, your antenna will be go to this point
(Parking) and will remain there. Voila !

 I don't know if that working with all types of
Tracking-interfaces, but with my expensive ....
FodTrack works just perfect.

 Hope this help you.

73, Mak SV1BSX