[amsat-bb] Re: Video on YouTube

John Price n4qwf1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 18:06:55 PDT 2007

Thrilling! to say the least. Great show Howard. I have been involved
one of these and know the experience you had and I thanks for sharing.

73's << John

On 8/8/07, Howard Long <howard at howardlong.com> wrote:
> Folks
> I uploaded a video on YouTube that you may be interested in showing last
> weekend's QSO with astronaut Clay Anderson:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1swyCCTbP1w
> Howard G6LVB

N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
Internet N4QWF at AMSAT.ORG
Formerly KC4AHW  VK3FEZ
Amsat Member #27845
DXCC #33,478
WAS SAT #296
51 on 51 #13
LON -79.25 LAT 37.45 Grid FM07
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"