[amsat-bb] Re: JARL Translator needed for FO-29 status

Jeffrey Smith cat.daddy at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 20:37:29 PDT 2007

This the translation that I got.

| NEWS 2006 |

| April | Mar. | Feb. | Jan. |

*The analog repeater of amateur satellite "ふ じ 3" stops
(Directing to investigation and restoration of cause, we request the offer
of information)

The amateur satellite "ふ じ of JARL 3" (FO-29 and 8J1JCS) used regular
analog system continually, but it was verified that, the analog type
repeater of the expectation which is operating on 2007 April 21st has

Presently, at control bureau directing to the investigation of cause,
collecting information, before the repeater stops, you analyze telemetry, it
directs in future restoration and plans command plan, but the following
information regarding "ふ じ 3" the one which is having offers information
in the JARL technical section prayer.

CW telemetry data after 2007 April 20th 16:00 (JST)
Repeater operational circumstance after 2007 April 20th 16:00 (JST) (CW
telemetry even in stop as for repeater also times when it is operational
there are)
If there is a phenomenon which becomes, in addition reference such as signal
strength and reception circumstance please send.

Directing to the restoration "of ふ じ, 3" we request the cooperation of

< Ahead information sending >Lab (at mark) jarl.or.jp
* The above-mentioned address is declared, for スパムメール prevention "@"
(at mark) with.