[amsat-bb] Re: How much is enough?.

Simon Brown (HB9DRV) simon at hb9drv.ch
Fri Apr 27 00:14:41 PDT 2007

For reasons which I don't understand the file was in a protected area of my
forums. Here's a link to the same file in the public ftp area:

The reason for the posting: even when running the correct power levels there
are other reasons why one may not make contacts. Seems that many were
calling CQ but not hearing anything.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV