[amsat-bb] Re: Government control has exceededconstitutionallimitations.

Thomas Webb tmwebb at cox.net
Tue Apr 24 15:18:10 PDT 2007

PAVE PAWS operates in conjunction with BMEWS (Ballistic Missile Early
Warning System) and MDS (Missile Detection System, a satellite based
system).  The PAVE PAWS primary mission is detection of submarine launched
missiles, thus their orientation out to sea.  They also supplement other
detection systems in a concept known as 'dual phenomenology', i.e. detecting
an oject using more than one source/system.  This assures the observation is
valid and accurate.

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5
ex-NORAD/USAF Space Command