[amsat-bb] GO-32's BBS services in next 4 weeks !

roni waller z7dfc4 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 00:06:01 PDT 2007

to Radio-Amateur's community,
During next 4 weeks we will try to add some feature to I/O file System in Techsat1b satellite.
During this time, BBS's services will be suspended from time to time. Further more, in some cases the BBS content will be lost without preliminary message.
We apologize for the inconvenience to all go-32 BBS's users .
We hope that after we will finish, the system will work again according to Radio-Amateurs community's expectations.

4X6EM / 4Z7DFC
Techsat's Ground Control Station

Do You Yahoo!?