[amsat-bb] Re: Partable thoughts and transatlantic QSO via FO-29

Clare Fowler lcfowler at magma.ca
Sun Apr 15 21:17:56 PDT 2007

Hi Dominico

I think I am the one who should apologize. I had just tuned down
and heard you sign DE I8CVS and did not realize you had
called N2UN and not CQ.
However it was nice to work you for the second time on
FO-29 from FN25DJ and making you my fartherst contact
on FO-29.

Also congratulations to Tony N2UN for the TransAtlantic QSO
with a modest portable set up.

Best 73
Clare