[amsat-bb] Re: IC-910H opinions sought

John Price n4qwf1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 03:48:10 PDT 2007

Don't know much about this radio but sure had a terrible experience
with Icom and the IC-3230A I bought some years ago. There service
compared to Kenwood really stinks. I bought a Yaesu FT-847 because of
this experience. Hope you don't have a problem and need to send the
radio to Washington state for repair. Good luck with it. 73's << John

--
N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
AO-7,AO-27,FO-29,SO-50,AO-51,VO-52