[amsat-bb] AMSAT Activities at Dayton

Gould Smith gouldsmi at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 10 10:22:55 PDT 2007

AMSAT will have many activities for the Amateur Satellite enthusiast during the 2007 Dayton Hamvention.  We invite you to join us at all of these events.  See the AMSAT web site for additional information and directions.
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/hamvention/Dayton2007.php

Thursday 17 May 2007 - 1830 - 2200 EDT-  Pizza and  Suds Party at Marion's Piazza

Friday 18 May 2007 - 0900 - 1800 EDT  AMSAT Booth opens, Eagle area with operating components and
                                    outdoor Satellite Operating Demonstrations
                                1115 - 1400 EDT  AMSAT Forum in Room 1
                                1700 - 1745 EDT  IMAX movie "Space Station" special showing at the Air Force Museum
                                1800 - 2200 EDT AMSAT/TAPR Banquet at the Air Force Museum (order tickets from the AMSAT web site)

Saturday 19 May 2007 - 0800 - 1700 EDT AMSAT Booth opens, Eagle area with operating components and outdoor Satellite Operating Demonstrations all day

Sunday 20 May 2007 - 0800 - 1300 EDT AMSAT Booth opens, Eagle area with operating components and outdoor Satellite Operating Demonstrations

It is important to make your Banquet reservations early,  we will not be offering tickets at the booth this year.  Ticket sales will end May 15th, before Hamvention begins.  Order online at the AMSAT store or call Martha at the office.

We need some volunteers to help man the AMSAT booth during Hamvention.  Please send me an email (wa4sxm at amsat.org) if you can volunteer to help.  We need volunteers for 2 hour shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Also looking for volunteers to setup the booth Thursday afternoon and take down the booth Sunday afternoon.