[amsat-bb] Re: CAT Control for TS-790A

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Apr 9 14:25:12 PDT 2007

Okay, I just fixed the problem with my TS-790A.  It appears that the
connector wasn't pushed in all the way into the back of the radio...  As
an IT guy, I always look at the most complex fixes.  It has to be with
the software or the computer, but sometimes it is just with user.

Thanks for all that responded.

73s,
Eric W4OTN (ex KF4OTN)
AMSAT Member 35360