[amsat-bb] AO-51 V/S MODE

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE lucleblanc6@videotron.ca
Mon Aug 28 19:47:16 PDT 2006

My former AO-40 stuff is still working with a S9 plus 20 signal all my 2.4ghz QRM is going down the
drain. Sweeping the band up and down and i notice much more less QRM from devices than a couple of
month ago. I just show to one of my fellow neighbour that i can access the internet through his
WI-FI router.  He doesn't like my demonstration and and he shut down his WI-FI he kept only the
wire function as he said after all he said his wife can access the internet from their living room
where there is a wire this will free up his bed from the intenet...

Just to say why so much fuss about going up keep at least a downlink on 2.4 for the next HEO birds?
Just remember how many folks invest a lot of money on their AO-40 set up. I have near a 1000 QSO on
AO-40 and all where conducted with stations using 2.4GHZ.

I know for those who never make a single QSO on a satellite this is probably not significant enough
as the wraith says they feed on us

Q: Who are the Wraith?
A: The Wraith are a powerful, hive-based species, who feed of the energy of living beings.

I prefer Teyla Emmagan :)

Thank's for the FO-29 help i found her buried in the noise of my LNK preamp in the shack as good it
is on FM birds it works very bad on transponders type?

The medium is the message...The content is the audience...;)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE