[amsat-bb] Re: Noise level problem

William Leijenaar pe1rah@yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 05:56:20 PDT 2006

Hi Luc,

I think when you want you hear and see things that are
not there. You just hear/see them because you mind
expect it to be there (even you are not aware of it).

The face pictures on that webpage remembers me to the
"face on Mars" picture taken from the Viking Orbiter 1
haha...  Scientist were looking for life on Mars, so
when they see the picture they immediatly think of a
face... Later it seems to be a mountain :o)

Do You Yahoo!?