[amsat-bb] LS patch feed [was: L/S antenna redseign]

John Mock KD6PAG kd6pag at amsat.org
Sat Sep 30 08:19:35 PDT 2006

W0LMD also has a nice patch feed for 1.2 GHz / 2.4 GHz

Here are step-by-step pictorial instructions on contructing this patch feed
using ordinary hand tools:

My metalworking skill are such that if i can make one of these things,
then you probably can, too.  I got my N-connectors locally, but they
also do mail order:  http://www.halted.com

73's and good luck!

P.S. Still looking for sked with Delaware or South Carolina in mode J-FM.