[amsat-bb] Re: Anousheh Ansari on Ham Radio

M0ZLB m0zlb at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 25 13:28:05 PDT 2006

Hi Luc,

Nice picture, nothing else there!

Anyway, what I was trying to ascertain was that just before she went up
there was an article somewhere that said that she was only going to be
making contacts with US stations! I just wondered why the selectivity! At
7.00am this morning she was calling for an Iranian station so she was
certainly over Europe and was on the radio!

Just curious!