[amsat-bb] End of the thread

Keith Bainbridge vk6xh at arach.net.au
Thu Sep 14 18:11:25 PDT 2006

Frank , I agree, I forgot to mention in my post I was refering to modes
U/s  and L/S of course.
It was great working Brazil with a 1 degree inclination and a 4 minute
window to give me WAC on Ao-40, incl antarctica. I cant even work South
America on HF from Western Australia, well its damned difficult !
Hopefully we can repeat the fun on P3E, it's contacts in the log that
count not which exotic mode was used as far as I'm concerned.
See you on P3E one of these days

Keith Bainbridge

Vice-President    Northern Corridor Radio Group    (  VK6ANC )
Amsat NA 35338
TenTec Omni VI, FlexRadio SDR 1000 , 5 Band Spiderbeam.
Wireless Institute of Australia
Previous calls include VK6DXC, VK6BRK,G6HHV, G0HEI & G1GHZ

You're just jealous 'cos the voices only speak to me.........