[amsat-bb] Re: ISS status??

Ransom, Kenneth G. (JSC-OC)[BAR] kenneth.g.ransom at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 31 03:57:05 PST 2006

The Kenwood D700 radio has become misconfigured and is currently not
supporting any unattended modes (packet, crossband repeater, etc). The
Russians are working on a plan to restore the radio to full operational
status but until that time, the only activity from ISS will be voice
from the crew.

Kenneth - N5VHO