[amsat-bb] Re: S band interference solution

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE lucleblanc6 at videotron.ca
Fri Oct 6 18:34:54 PDT 2006

On 6 Oct 2006 at 21:03, Robert McGwier wrote:

> Dear AMSAT friends:
> I would like to thank all of you for your wonderful positive support.

At my first quick look it is as Robert wrote and i quoted a very "wonderful positive support" for
our shrinkink and aging hobby.

It often takes a tear to makes things that the crowd wants even if we believe it is wrong. As far i
can remember some folks are actually loosing their lives for theses things.

These things can be regroup under the word "democracy" nobody will loose their life here but i am
deeply convince it will be a very small step for AMSAT-NA towards gaining or regaining their
membership support but a giant one for the EARTH amateur community even for our friends in south
pacific. I just hope AMSAT-UK can take a note here.

Is this will make many of us changing their minds? as i said i quickly read over Robert post but if
all the things remain the same i will also have to change my mind. and this is not an easy task...

To be continued...

The medium is the message...The rest to follow...)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
WAC basic,CW,Phone,Satellite
Skype VE2DWE