[amsat-bb] Re: [sarex] Re: Windows XP Time Sync

Keith E. Brandt, M.D. wd9get at amsat.org
Fri Nov 24 08:05:15 PST 2006

>You could also use the following host....
>This is a round robin, load balanced pool of clocks by which you can
>set your pc.

The site ntp.pool.org is the home page for the ntp pool, not the
server itself. That site has a link "How do I use pool.ntp.org" which
gives details on how to set up Window, specifically using the command:

net time /setsntp:"0.pool.ntp.org 1.pool.ntp.org 2.pool.ntp.org"

or in North America, more appropriate would be:

net time /setsntp:"0.north-america.pool.ntp.org
1.north-america.pool.ntp.org 2.north-america.pool.ntp.org"

73, Keith