[amsat-bb] New Computer Application

sco@sco-inc.com sco at sco-inc.com
Fri Nov 10 12:11:50 PST 2006

I have a new web based application that is almost ready for
commercial sale. It has been developed by another programmer of mine.
You are welcome to register and set up a personal account and use it.
It is FREE for now. It will be $9.95/year to use. Now I need more
people to use it and let me know what they think of it.

Look at the page I am going to use on my Log Window website where i
have a link to my favorite links. The user can do this themselves, no
need to pay a programmer or webmaster to do it for you (except to
create the link code from your website to the links page).

If you want to create your own links page go to www.myweblinks.cc .