[amsat-bb] Re: Icom CT-16 Sat Interface

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 04:43:45 PST 2006

Hi Robert,
      I'm not sure on the CT-16 or equivalent, but I do have a couple of
circuits I can share with you that will provide CI-V control from your PC. I
have not built any of these, but they look fairly straightforward:

I think you can use the MAX232 or two transistor interface.

I've also attached a schematic for another interface that someone else
shared with me as well.

I'd be curious to know if anyone is using two 706's autonomously with PC
control for sat work. I would also think you may be able to take two of the
aforementioned circuits or equivalent and be able to accomplish the same

Hope that helps.