[amsat-bb] Re: Is Wi-Fi Headed toward an Early Grave?

Graham Shirville g.shirville at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 13 01:10:49 PST 2006

Hi Bill,

Watch this space... there will be two RSGB sponsored papers about improving
the amateur satellite service allocations WORLDWIDE at the upcoming IARU
Region 1 interim meeting next February in Vienna.

Full texts are due out in next couple of weeks... it would be good to have
AMSAT-BB support for them when the time comes :)

And yes these are as a result of AMSAT-UK efforts and partly as a result of
conversations with Paul at the Symposium!

Graham G3VZV