[amsat-bb] Re: Up coming launch? Kiwisat

Emily Clarke emily at clarke-design.com
Sat Dec 2 17:47:54 PST 2006

On first examination that doesn't appear to be THE KiwiSat being
developed by AMSAT-ZL - it looks more like a cubesat since it's being
launched with a group of them  When I talked to Ian at the Symposium
he was talking more like a 2008 launch for their satellite.  But who
knows - things change quickly these days.